Hey there! Happy Hump Day!
I’ve been perusing the Nordstrom women’s department a lot while I’ve been gone to see some of their latest Summer arrivals! I happened to snag the cutest off-the-shoulder top before I left and decided I couldn’t wait to wear it on my trip. I HAD to wear it before! I thought it was cute for a night out with friends and I ended up getting so many compliments on it.
Here are some of the other items I’ve seen that have me swooning:
• THIS red-striped V-neck tee – perfect for your child’s baseball game or a family picnic or a 4th of July cookout!
• THIS tie-front woven tee – another amazing option for 4th of July or any summer festivity!
• THIS embroidered off-the-shoulder dress – I have this dress and am obsessed with the colors in it! So many of my favorites! Runs true to size!
• THIS sleek Trina Turk one-piece bathing suit with ruffle detail – I’m heading to the Bahamas in a couple of weeks and I think I may need to bring this one with me!
• THIS blue dress with ruffle detail at the top and a cinched waist is right up my alley but Madewell runs a little big and I’m always nervous! But, if they have you’re size … try one size down and you should be good to go! They also have a lot of great pieces that are great for the upcoming 4th of July holiday so don’t think that just because I don’t always like to see if their pieces will work for me .. you should definitely check out their new stuff!
• Just put THIS dress into my cart and will be definitely be bringing it with me to the Bahamas!
• If you’re into cute rompers and palm print … THIS one is for you!
• My lipsticks are in major need of organizing and I think THIS acrylic organizer is just the solution!
• The powder SPF 50 that I use on my face while I’m traveling is now available at Nordstrom! Snag it HERE! You will love it! A friend of mine used to work for this company and still uses it everyday. It’s really really good for your skin!
• I’ve pre-ordered THESE Tory Burch wedges in the banana leaf color because they’re so cute and I really, really like the green color.They also come in cognac, which is a little more ‘popular’ but I personally have a pair of cognac wedges that I love. But, if you’re looking for a good quality pair .. I think these would be a good option!
So, there are quite a few reasons to check out what they have going on and stock up on the things you need to complete your summer wardrobe and get you ready for your summer vacations, festivities and holidays!
Yesterday’s hike along the Path of the Gods from Bomerano to Positano here in Italy was absolutely stellar! It was SO gorgeous. You felt like you were on the same level as the clouds. It was so cool. It was challenging and tiring but WORTH. IT. Highly recommend! Today, we’re taking a boat out to check out a few of the surrounding islands. It’s Kristan’s moms birthday so we’re gonna have a fun day celebrating her! 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by today, y’all! Appreciate you so much! Leave me a comment and let me know where you’re going this summer or the thing you’re most excited about that you have planned to do, whether it’s a best friends baby shower or a week off work! I wanna know what y’all have going on 🙂 xo.