Hello there, lovelies!
Although I’ve been traveling for almost a couple of weeks now, I have still kept my eye on what cute new things are out and available. Most people are all shopped out after the holidays but, I always find it to be such a fun time to shop because retailers are releasing a lot of their pre-Spring merchandise that will either help get you through the rest of Winter or get you excited for the upcoming Spring season. We all know it’ll be here before we know it, but we also have a lot more of Winter to get through! So, here are some of the things that have either caught my attention while I’ve been gone OR I’ve been really wanting and may use one of my Christmas gift cards to purchase:
• PINK FLEECE SWEATSHIRT & SWEAT PANTS: Lounge clothes are, really, all I like to wear when I’m around the house especially if it’s cold outside or I’m not feeling well. I use the Winter months to find the best ones and this set has made the cut! I saw this pink fleece sweatshirt and matching sweatpants on our drive to Slovenia the other day and immediately ordered them. After two weeks of travel, these have me even more ready to plop down on the couch and just VEG for a couple of days!
• HEAVY DUTY SNOW BOOT: If you’re living in a real live snow globe right now and are in need of a new pair of snow boots, these caught my eye. Not only are they adorable but they are heavy duty, will keep your feet warm & dry, and have great reviews!
• LARGE, WARM BLANKET SCARF: Obviously, being that I’m wearing this scarf in these photos, it’s not on my list of wants … but had-to-have’s! I couldn’t resist the price! It’s a chunky scarf without being difficult to wrap around you. It drapes nicely and keeps you super warm!
• FLEECE LINED LEGGINGS: These ALWAYS go with me on trips to any cold destination! I wear them if I need an extra layer of warmth under my jeans but am not going to be particularly ‘active’ to make my ski base layer leggings make sense. You could also wear them solo with a tunic and booties, as well!
• DRAPEY SLEEVE CARDIGAN: I always have a chunky knit cardigan out around the house to throw on, if needed. This one caught my attention because it looks like one everyone flocks to in the Fall. If you missed out on a cute one a few months ago, this one will do the trick!
• HIGH RISE LOOSE-FIT BOYFRIEND JEANS: These might not be the best for the Winter months but they are such a good price and the silhouette caught my attention immediately. I love a loose-fitting pair of boyfriend jeans to throw on to run errands or grab lunch with a friend in. These are so cute and under $100!
• ‘GODDNESS’ SKIN CLAY MASK: Maintaining a good skincare regimen is important year round. I recently looked into this face mask and have read great things about how it gives your skin lots of hydration and leaves it glowy! I’m all about that and think I’m going to purchase it to give it a try!
• MOCK NECK SWEATER: So, this item, like the oversized scarf, is one I also already have. However, I had to include this as a part of this list as it’s a great price, comes in lots of colors and is really, really warm! I have it in gray and the tan color.
• CAGED HANDBAG: So, this is another item that won’t particularly help you in the Winter time but it will be all-the-rage come April and May! When the warm weather hits, this bag, like last year, will be what every girl is wearing and wanting! So, grab it now before you’re struggling to find one! 🙂
Lounge clothes are so cute and the pink sets are super sweet! ????????????????
????????LA BIJOUX BELLA ????????| By Mia | A Creative Lifestyle Blog
Oo these are great pieces in your shopping cart right now! I really love that blue scarf of yours! So cute!
Lovely casual and minimalistic outfit! I love your picks, you got some great things in the shopping cart such as Madewell’s
jeans and Cult Gaia bag. 🙂
I love fleece lined leggings! You’re right, they are perfect for wearing under jeans! I too have also been eyeing that pink sweatshirt and joggers. I feel like I need them for ballet. The studio we currently are renting is freezing!
Would love to see a try-on haul/review of these items once they come in!!
How 2 Wear It  http://how2wearit.com
That light blue scarf is just so gorgeous!
Diana | http://thechicdiary.com/blog/1/11/2018-new-year-new-look-ashy-blonde-hair-color-and-process
I love your scarf with this outfit! It adds the perfect accent!
I have had Lou Yetu jewelry in my cart for a week or two now and finally just pulled the trigger. Lots of nice shoes on sale at ASOS and everything at Sezane!
Would you compare the White & Warren Travel scarf to this Free People scarf? If not, would you be able to do a post on less expensive versions of the scarf? Thanks!
Hiii! They’re similar in size but the White & Warren Travel Scarf is warmer because it’s made of cashmere. This one will, I’m sure, keep you warm but not as warm as the W+W one. This is the best alternative for the W+W scarf at this price point that I have seen. Unfortunately, at this time in the Winter season, it’s harder to find a lot of scarf options available so I do apologize I don’t have any other options for you but this one is a good one, I promise! Hope this helps! xo.