Hi friends! Well, you know I typically do a massive Spring Shoe Review for you guys but, sadly, this year has to be a little bit different. All of my Spring [and Summer] shoes are in a box in a storage unit in Florida, so I figured I would share a roundup of affordable options this year instead. Plus, I love pulling together seasonal ‘under $100’ lists because I know they’re helpful for you guys. For my American gals, Nordstrom has quite a big selection of shoes on sale and I found DSW to be another great retailer with great options at affordable prices right now! UK gals, be sure to check out what Dune London has available because they’re currently running a site-wide 20% off sale! I absolutely love investing in shoes I know will be in my wardrobe for years to come, I understand that sometimes you just want to try a trend without breaking the bank. I tried to find a good balance of both in today’s post!
You’ll find several fun trends for this spring and summer, including these snakeskin wedges, but I’m also including a couple of classic items like these neutral ankle strap sandals sand these strappy flat sandals that will have staying power. If you’re looking to replenish your spring shoe game with a few new styles, there are thirteen choices waiting for you right here…
• These Chanel inspired cuties are a pair I have had for a little while now and I’m so excited at their more affordable price-tag! They are perfect for work and really help put the finishing touch on a polished outfit. I included them in this Fall shoe roundup last year if you’d like some outfit inspiration but, keep in mind, I think they’re also really cute with a white basic tee and high-waisted mom jeans.
• These look like an amazing pair of strappy sandals that, I personally think, are such a staple for your Spring shoe collection!
• I have a pair of Vince perforated slip-on sneakers and they are one of my most-worn pairs of shoes! They’re so comfortable! I found this pair which is, essentially, a more affordable version and it comes in black and gold!
• I can’t stop going back to these blue croc sandals and thinking about sending them to my US mailbox. I want them so bad!!
• If you’re looking for affordable fashion sneakers, this pair is a great option that’s on sale right now!
What’s your favorite on the list? xo.
Spring/Summer shoes are my favorite. Most of my sandals are heels/wedges that are 4 plus inches. Just today I bought on the DSW website the Steve Madden Michelle Sandal for summer. I love the heel height and its backless thus its like an adult flip flop. Boyfriend will love this when I pair it with a skirt or dress. As for your selections these are a must for any summer shoe collection. I need a few more flat sandals for summer.