Happy Monday, friends! I hope you had a good weekend! I’m still working hard to bring y’all the best of Nordstrom Sale items even though I’m very far from an actual store, ha! Since I know you’re here for the goods, I’ll just get right into it. These are the shoes – basics, comfies, and trending – that I’m eyeing from the sale and not only are they cute … but their aren’t offensive!
I sadly won’t be able to speak specifically to each of these pairs of shoes, like in years’ past, but I can say a few things about a few of them:
• THESE booties are probably my top pick if you had to choose ONE pair. They run true to size, as well.
• If you have wanted Golden Goose for the longest time but don’t want to spend the $600, THESE are a similar option for a third of the price. I know, still pricey but might work for some people! THESE are another option for even less!
• I snagged THIS PAIR in the snakeskin print, which I’ll hopefully be able to show you soon!
• I also really like THIS PAIR because it reminds me so much of probably one of the hottest sellers from last years’ Nordstrom Sale. If you missed out on those, you should def snag these because they are almost identical!
• Ever since buying THESE before my move, I have worn them SO MUCH, probably more than any other sneaker shoe I own. They go with everything and are so comfortable!