Hey there, lovelies!
There’s just something about Santorini that made me only want to pack things that were blue and white! I guess it could be all of the white-washed buildings 😉 Being that I naturally gravitate toward those two colors when I shop, it was pretty easy to choose what I wanted to bring for that part of our trip. There are 5 essentials you can’t forget when you’re packing for yours!
• LIGHTWEIGHT DRESSES: When you’re not lounging by the pool or on the beach, adorn a lightweight dress to peruse through little towns like Pyrgos or Oia. You’ll want some that will help keep you cool and doesn’t cling to you too much because the sun is super strong here!
• SUN PROTECTION:Believe me when I say … Santorini is HOT and everything reflects back on to you because all the buildings are white! You’ll need to bring multiple things to cover the sun protection category. Pack sunscreen for your body, facial moisturizer WITH SPF, a hat or two and sunglasses.
• SANDALS: If you’re hoping to do some hiking, a pair of sneakers might be a good thing to bring but, if you’re looking for a relaxing, leisurely getaway … you’ll be just fine in sandals. I personally brought my Tory Burch Patos Sandals and wore them everywhere! If you want to bring a pair of wedges, I think you can swing it if you’re not going anywhere other than your hotel restaurant. I love heels as much as the next girl but Santorini has SO many stairs, narrow walkways and uneven sidewalks … I’d really think about it before wearing them!
• BATHING SUIT: I definitely recommend getting OUT of your hotel and seeing Santorini but doing so will surely stir up a craving for some sun bathing. Your hotel will likely have a stunning swimming pool so definitely spend some time cooling off next to it! Here are a few bathing suits that I have my eye on:
• NEUTRAL HANDBAGS: I’d say bring one straw tote and one neutral cross body bag. Both will match whatever sandals you pack making it easy to get dressed!
Aside from these essentials, you’ll most definitely need to remember to go back through my post on the 10 Things You Can’t Forget When Traveling Abroad! It’s a post so many have told me was super helpful, so make sure you check it out if you haven’t already!
I had the best of intentions in getting the Santorini Travel Diary to you today but looks like it’ll be tomorrow! Stay tuned! Thanks for stopping by today! xo.
You are making me travel lust hard right now! This is a perfect packing list 🙂
Get something planned and get out there! 🙂 xo.
This is perfect! Me and my friends are off to Santorini in September and I’m so excited! I’ll be saving this for then!
I hope you have a great Friday!
Oh my goodness I loveeee that light blue swimsuit!!
I have it in another color! It’s so flattering! xo.
Adore this collage
The pink pineapple
Where is the blue dress from on the post?!! Would love to try and find it!