Wow, what a throwback photo but … you guys, it’s coming! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming and can I just say that I kind of like that it’s going to be in August versus July! Since most of the items are gearing toward the Fall season, I feel like purchasing those items in August makes a little more sense, ha! I digress – this years’ sale will certainly be very different for all of us in how we shop the sale, myself included. I am usually there the first day you can shop it in store, pulling items I love and styling looks for you guys and, obviously, that will not be the case this year. However, even if you opt to shop strictly online this year, like myself [because I have no other choice, ha!], I think what we all know and love about the sale will be exactly the same! As always, I will do my very best to be as good of a resource as possible from afar. Let’s start with all of the details, shall we?
WHAT IS THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is an annual sale held in the Summer that offers customers new arrivals from top brands like Free People, Madewell, Sam Edelman, Topshop, Charlotte Tilbury, alo, SPANX and more for the upcoming Fall season at massively discounted prices.
WHAT ARE THE DATES?
This year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale preview goes live for everyone TODAY, July 24th, and the sale goes live for everyone on August 19th through the 30th! Of course, if you have a Nordstrom Card, you may hold a certain title that gives you access to the sale early! Here are the dates for this years’ sale based on access level:
ICON – August 4th-18th
AMBASSADOR – August 7th-18th
INFLUENCERS – August 10th-18th
INSIDERS – August 13th-18th
If you want to shop early, you can apply for a Nordstrom Card here. To see what your access level is, login to your account and click on The Nordy Club on the left hand side.
TIPS ON MAKING THE MOST OF THE SALE
• Have your Nordstrom Card details already saved in your account settings as your default payment.
• Save any Nordstrom Notes to use them during the Sale.
• If you’re buying considerably more than usual and you don’t think you’ll have a cart price that high again, opt to use a Personal Double Points Day!
• If something you love isn’t available online, but available for pick-up at a nearby store, remember the Curbside Pick-up option!
• Shop quick! Things sell out quickly which is why it’s so important to shop early if you can.
• Find the gaps in your wardrobe now so that you can create an easy to follow shopping list to guide you. This sale can be very overwhelming so it’s important to stay focused and buy what you NEED first.
• Use me as a resource. I will have a post up the first day of early access for Icon shoppers and I will be making my purchase that day, as well. Being that I’m in the UK, I’ll be a little slower getting try-on’s to you than in years’ past but I will do my best to be the best resource for you. If you’d like to support me and this blog, it is super simple. Just shop through the links that I share in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale blog posts’ as well as in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app.
LOOKS FROM YEARS’ PAST
To shop some of these looks, you can probably find them linked in a post from last year HERE and here:
PERSONAL FAVES FROM LAST YEARS’ SALE
I hope today’s post was helpful! What are you shopping for this year? What do you need from me? Happy to hear what you’d like me to do to cover the sale this year! xo.