Hey friends! Happy Thursday!
It’s been a busy first week back after my trip! My new assistant, Stacy, has been working with Justine while I’ve been gone but it’s been fun to work alongside her and teach her some new things. I am working hard to get those big Positano travel posts up to you guys so know those are coming! It’s been so fun to be back with my boys. They have been so sweet and lovey and I can’t get enough! This weekend is, obviously, the Royal Wedding, which I’m super excited about, and then I leave on Sunday for a fun little getaway to the Caribbean! I don’t get down to the islands enough so I’m really excited to go somewhere new that I’ve heard such great things about! I’ll be sharing more on IG stories!
Okay …. how beautiful is this cherry blossom tree?!? I saw in on Instagram before my trip to London and I asked Victoria if we could shoot there because, well, we don’t have trees like this in my little beach town! I bought this precious eyelet swing dress during the big Shopbop sale a few weeks ago. It’s great for your Spring events, like bridal or baby showers or weddings, but it is pretty pricey so I can understand why it would be hard to justify. Here are some other cute pink dress options I’m currently loving:
I’m really missing London today. I’m bummed that I can’t be there to experience the hype of the Royal Wedding but I’ve been telling myself I probably have a much better seat on my couch at home being that it’s going to be so packed and I don’t like crowds anyway, ha!
A reader reached out on Instagram last night and asked if I could put the recent TV shows and movies that I’ve been watching and / or loving on my blog somewhere and, while I don’t know that I’d remember to update that frequently on a page, I figured I could just share it in a post so here are some things I’ve been loving lately:
• These Yeti tumblers have been my obsession since February when I picked them up at my local Ace Hardware. The magnetic lip is an absolute game changer! I have the pink and turquoise color.
• Call the Midwife broke my heart the other night. If you’ve never watched it, give it a try. It might not be for everyone. It’s about midwives, some are nuns and some aren’t, who are serving the community of Poplar, an area of East London, in the 1950’s and 1960’s. The nurse and London lover in me can’t get enough! Season 7 is being aired right now on PBS. I’ve been recording it since the season started but, if you have missed it, you can probably watch it On Demand.
• This shower cap inadvertently made an appearance on my IG stories last night. I’ve never been a big shower cap wearer or promoter but, honestly, I saw this one when I was perusing Anthro’s website over the weekend, because they had a big sale, and thought I’d give this one a try because it was so cute. I was tired of putting my hair up when I took a shower then had to get rid of the kink it left in my hair. This one fits really well. My hair doesn’t slip out at all, which I love.
• The two bottles of wine I got in my VineOh! box earlier this week have almost been completely consumed. It’s a wine subscription box service that sends you two new bottles of wine each month based on your preferences, along with a few goodies to add a little something extra! This month I got the cutest wine glass that says ‘Pinkies Up!’. It makes a great little gift for a friend who has been having a tough time at work or a sister who is graduating! Enjoy $10 your first box + a free ‘Pinkies Up’ wine glass [which wouldn’t come with your box because it was a part of this months’ but I asked them to throw it in as an additional gift for my readers and they said yes 🙂] when you enter HALEY at checkout!
• I got these sweatpants in the mail while I was gone and … omg, y’all! I’ve been wearing them around the house and it’s always so hrd to put on normal clothes because they’re so comfortable and soft. I know not everyone is in the market for sweats right now but, if you’re like me, and always looking for good comfort clothes, THESE are amazing!
• I’ve always been living in pajama sets. I just purged a bunch of old sleep clothes because they had been in my drawers for YEARS and got myself some new ones. Here are the ones I’m loving:
• As y’all may already be aware, I’ve also been loving head scarves! Last year, I wore a Hermes scarf I bought at a vintage store in Nice around my head when I was in Santorini [remember THIS post?] and, ever since, it’s been one of my favorite accessories to sport in the Spring and Summer. I think it’s so cute! Here are some affordable scarves for you guys, per your request!
• I also have been wearing these Kendra Scott earrings a lot! They are probably my favorite from their Summer collection that I shared with y’all last week. I’m thinking about getting these in the lavender color. What do you think?
Alright, that’s it for me today! Hope you guys have a great day! Thanks for stopping by! xo.